THE HAROLD W. BAPTISTE LECTURE SERIES
Shirley Baptiste and family sponsors its fourth annual lectureship on pastoral ministry and leadership,
Things to Remember
Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to all our service groups to download information and material on this site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on University of the Southern Caribbean's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by University of the Southern Caribbean at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The University does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material available on its website.
The University reserves the right to change information or material on the website at any time without notice, including but not limited to details relating to programs, courses, admissions, fees and services.
Please note the University may discontinue, vary or make unavailable programs and courses contained in the website at any time without notice.
It is the user’s responsibility to consult directly with the authorised officer listed at the bottom of every page to confirm the accuracy, currency and completeness of information found on the site, particularly before acting in reliance upon such information.
Web links from this site to external, non-University websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by the University of Queensland, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.
In no event shall the University of the Southern Caribbean be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the University of the Southern Caribbean's Internet site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.