THE HAROLD W. BAPTISTE LECTURE SERIES
Shirley Baptiste and family sponsors its fourth annual lectureship on pastoral ministry and leadership,
Things to Remember
The University of the Southern Caribbean’s Security Department ensures that order and safety is maintained on campus at all times. Staffed with constables and corporals and sergeants, the maintenance of order and safety on campus is accomplished by the following:
- Ensuring student safety on a daily basis, and at the same time providing a safe study environment for all
- On and Off campus patrols
- Ensuring that students adhere to the rules and regulations of the University
- Conducting investigations as necessary
- Acting in emergencies; controlling and regulating the flow of human and vehicular traffic on campus.
The unit also deals with lost and found items. Offences and other such violations of the law can be reported to them. They are open 24 hour day.
Telephone: 662-6641 / ext. 1144