Academics at USC
THE HAROLD W. BAPTISTE LECTURE SERIES
Shirley Baptiste and family sponsors its fourth annual lectureship on pastoral ministry and leadership,
Things to Remember
School of Science and Technology
The School of Sciences and Technology seeks to present Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Technology as the work of a skilful and provident Creator. Besides the learning of facts, the student should learn to think more clearly and use his/her mathematical skills to solve many problems in life. The studies undertaken in this faculty are to provide a strong background for further study, and to develop skills for various types of science related jobs.
GOALS OF THE SCHOOL
- The School seeks to provide in the areas of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Nursing, Physics, & Technology, a strong foundation on which students build their degrees in university, as well as prepare for careers or graduate and professional education.
- The School serves to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment.
- The School seeks to present through its offerings, a skilful and provident Creator.
- Associate of Science in Computing Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with emphasis in Zoology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with emphasis in Biomedical, Minor in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Computing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Degrees offered on the Dual Degree Programme (click for more details)