Welcome to USC Music
THE HAROLD W. BAPTISTE LECTURE SERIES
Shirley Baptiste and family sponsors its fourth annual lectureship on pastoral ministry and leadership,
Things to Remember
Donate to USC Music
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our donors and supporters who have contributed tremendoulsy to the building of our music program through the contribution of their funds, instruments/equipment, music, time and prayers. We ensure you that your sacrifice is greatly appreciated and we are doing our best to ensure your contributions are put to good use.
Here is a list of current projects we are working on that you may consider giving to:
- Purchase of Storage Units for instruments (provide storage organization and protect from the mold in the environment) - $6,000 USD.
- Community Music Program - funds will be used to pay for teachers who will provide free/discounted music lessons for community children who cannot afford to pay - $30,000 TT will provide lessons for 10 children for 10 months.
- Air-conditioning of Music Department Offices and Practice Rooms - $20,000 TT.
- Air Conditioning of the Vernon Andrews Amphitheater - $15,000 TT.
- Scholarships for Music Students - $4,000 USD / year per student (tuition)
- Purchase of Band/Orchestra Instruments - Various prices.
You can donate in any of the following ways:
- Send a check to the USC Music Program at our mailing address - P.O. Box 175, Port of Spain Trinidad WI (check payable to University of the Southern Caribbean - Music Trust Fund)
- Donate online using the button below.
Thank you for your continued support. God bless!