Giving to USC

Important Dates


Registration/ Orientation for New Students

Registration/Orientation Begins

Sep 4

Classes Begin

First Semester 2017/2018

Things to Remember

Ways to Give

Gift Catalog

Click here to view Catalog


For your convenience, you may proceed through the online giving process, then print a pledge form and mail it with your gift.

Credit Card

You can mail in your credit card number with gift information or contact us.

Payroll withholding

The University of the Southern Caribbean employees may have gifts deducted from their paycheck each month.


Charitable bequests, life income gifts, real estate, life insurance, charitable lead trust, retirement plan assets, personal property.  For information on these giving opportunities contact the office of Planned giving at 662 2241 ext. 436/438.

Questions you might ask

To whom do I write my check?
University of the Southern Caribbean (Endowment Fund)

Where do I send my check?
Office of Financial Administration
University of the Southern Caribbean
P. O. Box 175
Port of Spain
Trinidad, W. I.

How do I make a gift in honor or memory of someone?
Memorial gifts offer donors a special means of honoring the memory of a loved one, while honorary gifts provide tributes to deserving individuals while they are alive.  We are happy to acknowledge gifts made in honor or in memory of individuals.  If your send us a name and address we’d be happy to send an acknowledgement of the gift to the family.  No mention of the dollar amount of the gift will be made.

How do I direct my gift to a university, department, or program of my choice?
Contact our Planned Giving Department. (868) 662 2241 ext. 436 or 438

Is my gift tax deductible?
Yes, to the extent allowable by law.  You must claim the gift as an itemized deduction ob your tax return.

The University of the Southern Caribbean Endowment Fund is a nonprofit organization that is structurally separate from the University of the Southern Caribbean and exists solely for the University of the Southern Caribbean benefits, serving as the preferred channel for private gifts to all areas of the university.

Will I get a receipt for tax purposes?
Yes. Arrangements have been made to make sure that you get tax credit for your contributions, whether you are in the Caribbean or in the U. S. Territories.

All overseas donors should consult their local solicitor/lawyer in order to ensure that their giving to USC is properly advised, receipted and accounted for, according to their respective laws.

planned giving

We Want To Hear From You

Get in touch today

Telephone (868) 662-2241/2
Ext. 1525, 1526, 1527
Fax: (868) 645-9866

What you can Support

University of the Southern Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education.
P.O. Box 175, Port of Spain Trinidad W.I.
Phone: (868) 662-2241/2 - Fax: (868) 662-1197

2013-14 University of the Southern Caribbean

Website Feedback.:Copyright.:Conditions of Use

Links to USC sites and services for Faculty, Staff and Students.

Online Services for Students