Future Students Information
Registration for 3rd Semester 2016/2017
Click "more" to download class schedule
Final Examinations - Semester II 2016-2017
Things to Remember
Why Choose USC, Learn More
You can make USC your educational institution of choice for the following reasons.
1. USC has an academically strong foundation having established itself as the longest existing tertiary education provider in its locale. The institution is fully accredited and supported as a tertiary level educational institution by the Government of Trinidad & Tobago through its accrediting body the ACTT (Accrediting Council of Trinidad & Tobago). It is also recognized as a teacher training institution by the Ministry of Education of Trinidad and Tobago. USC further, is affiliated with Andrews University (AU), Berrien Springs, Michigan, USA.
2. The degrees offered at USC are recognized internationally. Students can transfer from any degree program at USC to any institution.
3. USC has an established reputation for quality and innovative teaching and specialist tertiary education in health, education, business and office technology, arts, social sciences and theology. Students enjoy the benefits of a small, friendly campus, and have direct access to highly qualified lecturers, staff, and outstanding student support services.
4. The less fortunate are not neglected. USC has the work/study program that facilitates the acquisition of funding for tuition and general fees. This program allows the academic support staff in various departments to participate in the character development of students.
5. Embedded in its philosophy is the provision of equal opportunity for all peoples. Its ethnically diverse student and faculty population creates an environment for acceptance and appreciation of cultural differences.
6. USC presents a package of values-based education that not only focuses on the academic, but has an holistic emphasis â€“ education experience attend to mind, heart, soul, and bodyâ€”that prepares students for lives of significance and service to the world.
7. At USC many character building opportunities are provided through the availability of several academic and extra-curricular activities including sports, drama and involvement in community events.
8. USC is backed by a vibrant alumni association from North America and the Caribbean Region that provides financial and academic support for development and propagation of the USC legacy throughout the world.
9. USC is ideally located on the 384-acre La Realista Estate in the lush Maracas Valley, in Trinidad. This scenic environment bequeathed with a variety of beautiful flora and fauna, is relative safe and quite conducive for study.
10. USC is part of the large network of reputable Colleges and Universities worldwide.
The University of the Southern Caribbean seeks to transform ordinary people into extraordinary servants of God to humanity.
An academy fit for God's approval through intellectual, spiritual, social and cultural development.