Future Students Information

Important Dates


Registration/ Orientation for New Students

Registration/Orientation Begins

Sep 4

Classes Begin

First Semester 2017/2018

Things to Remember

Accommodation - Other Options

Married Students Complex

The University owns and operates a married students’ complex apartment building, which houses twelve families. If your family will accompany you to the University, application for an apartment can be made to the Department of Student Development and Services prior to your coming. It will be advisable to contact the office for final arrangements before travelling.

Location: North Campus beyond the Secondary School.
Available to: married students and their families
Living Arrangement: Semi furnished - two-bedroom Apartment

Housing in the Community

Single and married students who live outside the residence halls are expected to follow the spirit and practice of the University’s housing regulations and standards. The parents, relatives or guardians, with whom single students live, shall be asked to share responsibilities in these requirements with the University’s Administration. A signed document to this effect shall be filed with the Office of Student Development & Services. All students living off campus are expected to maintain high moral standards in their choices of guests and entertainment. The University reserves the right to immediately recall any international student to a residence hall for misrepresenting the institution by his/her lifestyle, or, discipline any such student who refuses to comply with the rules and regulations of the institution.

Living With a Member of Faculty or Staff

Any student offered room or boarding at the home of a member of faculty or staff must remember that the faculty or staff member who agrees to assume responsibility for the student’s well being is also required to apply for approval from the Office of Student Development & Services.

Non-University Housing

All students applying to live off campus must have the written consent (where applicable) of parents or guardians, and be twenty- three years (23) old or over. Application is made to the Office of Student Development & Services. If approval is granted, it will be for the current academic year only, and may be terminated if extenuating circumstances warrant it. 

The Vice-President for Student Development & Services, in collaboration with the Student Development & Services Council will decide on each case. It is the policy of the University not to give freshmen permission to live off campus. Students who are living off campus are expected to maintain the standards of the University in their daily transactions. Both Nationals and non-Nationals are held responsible for the upkeep of the policies, rules and regulations according to the agreement they sign with the University of the Southern Caribbean.



Contact the Department of Student Development & Services

University of the Southern Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education.
P.O. Box 175, Port of Spain Trinidad W.I.
Phone: (868) 662-2241/2 - Fax: (868) 662-1197

2013-14 University of the Southern Caribbean

Website Feedback.:Copyright.:Conditions of Use

Links to USC sites and services for Faculty, Staff and Students.

Online Services for Students