Current Students Information
THE HAROLD W. BAPTISTE LECTURE SERIES
Shirley Baptiste and family sponsors its fourth annual lectureship on pastoral ministry and leadership,
Things to Remember
Registration Roadmap.Please ask any of our Security Officers or Administration Building Lobby Receptionists for directions or refer to the campus map.
1. Visit the Student Advisement Centre (SAC)
*Present “Acceptance Letter”
*Check and confirm “Major”
*Inquire about “Transfer Credits”
*Initialize Student Account on AEORION (New Students)
*Select courses with advisor
2b. (International Students Only)
3. See your Financial Advisor to complete the Registration Process
*Social Science - Mrs Beckles
*Science and Technology - Mrs Lewis
*Business, Education & Humanities and Theology & Religion - Mrs Ottley
New Students Academic Registration Schedule
Academic registration requires a meeting with an academic advisor and the selection of degree courses.
Please note the specific location on our campus designated for your academic registration.
These locations are separated according to academic schools
Extension Campus Registration:
South Campus: TBD
Tobago Camp: TBD
Registration for Main Campus students is as follows:
|Registration Location||Registration Dates||Opening/Closing Hours|
|Student Finance Department,
|Social Sciences Auditorium||TBD||TBD|
STUDENT FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Click here for full Financial Registration Instructions.
SEMESTER 2 2016-2017 FINANCIAL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students of the Satellite Sites and Extension Campuses are to register at the respective offices.
- Graduate students are to register in the GECAPS Department, Administration Building, Main Campus.
- Students are advised to keep a personal copy of their bank deposit slip/ receipt/ wire transfer document.
- Students are to check their Student News Portal on AZAR for weekly updates and notices.
- Registration (on AEORION) for returning students – October 31 - November 25, 2016
- Financial Registration for new students – January 03 - 06, 2017
- Late registration processing fee in effect – January 16, 2017
- Last day to add a course/change from Audit to Credit – January 23, 2017
- Last day to drop or change from Credit to Audit/ last day to drop or withdraw with refund – February 21, 2017 (refund will be prorated as per Refund policy)