The Pre-University Certificate (PUC)
PUC course offering
- Foundation Mathematics
- Academic Skills & English Language
- Foundation of College Success & Career Planning
- Foundation of Information Technology
Please note the following:
- The Pre- University Courses taken are not transferrable to any degree
- Note that students who pursue this
programmewill not be employed as teachers in the Teaching Service Commission of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Course is only run when 10 to 12 persons are registered
Three (3) CSEC passes including English (General Proficiency, Grades I or II and from 1998 Grade III) and must be twenty-one (21) years and older.
The following supporting documents are required.
- Completed application form. Application forms can be collected and submitted at the Student Advisement Centre and Office of Admissions.
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Receipt of Payment ( The Application Fee of $100 TT is Non-refundable)
- Validated Copies of the Following: I.D./Driver’s Permit/Passport, Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate (If Applicable)
- $3,000 TT
- Application Fee - $100 TT
Advisement office information
- Director, Freshmen Advisement
- Phone: 1-868-662-2241 Ext 1601/1602/1604/1605